You may cancel your services with us at any time by following the Cancellation Process listed below. If you cancel within the first thirty (30) days you receive a full refund on your hosting service with us, subject to conditions as set forth below in the Money-Back Guarantee Period.
- You may terminate any Service at any time by using the web-based cancellation form in the your OnlineMalls dashboard. You are still responsible for all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
- After submitting a cancellation request You will receive an email from our support team with a tracking number stating that “Your service cancellation is being processed”. If necessary, we will contact you to verify the details of your cancellation request.
- If you do not hear back from us or do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of submitting your cancellation request, please contact the OnlineMalls Customer Support Team.
We require all cancellations to be submitted through the online cancellation form in your OnlineMalls dashboard in order to:
(a) confirm your identity; (b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed from our servers; (c) document the cancellation request.
This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed.
For additional support or questions regarding your cancellation, you may submit a support ticket through your OnlineMalls dashboard marked “Billing Department”.
Money-Back Guarantee Period for Hosting Services
If you are not satisfied at any time during the thirty (30) days following your first purchase of Hosting Services you may cancel your Services by using the cancellation form in your OnlineMalls dashboard. If you do so during the first thirty (30) days, you will receive a refund within ninety (90) days of the service cancellation.
You will receive a full refund of all shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS) and reseller hosting fees paid by you to OnlineMalls for the initial term. Money-Back Guarantee refunds shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to our terms and conditions. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the OnlineMalls Support Team through your OnlineMalls dashboard. Money-Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue, and shall not be paid under any circumstances, if you do not provide the applicable refund request within this money-back period.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE CALCULATED BY SUBTRACTING THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS FROM ANY FEES PAID BY YOU:
- Set-up fees that may apply to your plan and agreed to in the online order form;
- Installation fees for custom software;
- Migration Services
- Professional Services Fees
- All fees related to non-refundable third-party services either identified as such or optionally added to your order while in the online order form. These third-party services include but are not limited to the following products and services:
- SSL certificates;
- All fees and disbursements for domain name registration services (including fees for related privacy services) and any additional fees that apply to the transfer of any related domain name renewals;
- NOTE: All domain registrations and renewals are final and cannot be reversed or changed once submitted; please check your domain registration for any errors (typo or incorrect TLD) and also check the registration or renewal length prior to submitting your order.
Renewals of Services
IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, ALL SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RENEW. If you wish to cancel any service, you must notify us at least 15 days in advance by submitting a cancellation request by using the cancellation form in your dashboard. Services will be renewed at our then current rates using the payment method you have provided to us. IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR ANY SERVICE TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW, YOU MAY ELECT TO CANCEL THE SERVICE AT LEAST 15 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF YOUR BILLING DUE DATE